Why Our Pub is Great
A good pub session with friends and family is a real tonic. Whether it’s an epic lunch, a cosy dinner for two or a big night out, you’ll have a fantastic time at The Dog & Partridge in Failsworth. We’re a traditional village pub a stone’s throw from Daisy Nook and Ashton-under-Lyne. Come over for good beer, classic pub grub, and that special atmosphere you get in a bustling community pub full of nice people who welcome everyone and like a chat.
There’s always a drinks promotion, a competition or a meal deal on. Leave the cooking to us and relax, whether it’s an average day or a special occasion. Speaking of which, we’ve organised everything from wedding receptions to birthday bashes and theme parties. If you’ve got something big coming up, we’ll make it extra special with good food and drink, plus thoughtful little touches.
We do the kind of straightforward, satisfying pub grub everyone loves. You’ll find traditional British pub favourites on the menu, along with curries, big grills, juicy burgers, light bites and sharers. And our Sunday roast is a real showstopper!
We appreciate a good gin, do premium English cider on tap, and give our cask ales plenty of TLC. Add craft beers, world wines, fizz, a bunch of delicious soft drinks, and fresh coffee to the mix and you’ve got every occasion covered. Spend summer afternoons in the beer garden or on the terrace. We’ve got a heated patio so you can enjoy eating and drinking outdoors that little bit longer. And the children’s play area overlooking our bowling green will keep the kids busy for ages.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.